Mother’s Day Gold Coast – An Island Hideaway
Woohoo there is only two and a half weeks left until our Mother’s Day lunch on the island!
I can’t believe how quickly this has been filling up. We have had such a great response from people in regards to celebrating Mother’s Day at An Island Hideaway.
Have you booked your ticket yet?
Our Mother’s Day Gold Coast event will include a calm water cruise to and from the island with games, raffles and prizes to be won! For lunch you will be treated to a delicious all you can eat buffet that includes fresh prawns!… I know I am excited.
Our generous suppliers have rallied together to be a part of this wonderful day by supplying sponsorship in the form of;
- A voucher for a photo session by KM Studios
- Gorgeous flowers for our reception room from Wedding Flowers by Keren Simpson
- A beauty voucher for Amanda Higl to style you for which ever occasion you wish
- Yummy cupcakes by Yeners Cakes
- Wonderful box of goodies from De Bortoli Wines
- Fantastic pink shirts from the amazing Totally Workwear team for our Mother’s Day Classic walk
- Pretty pink chair sashes from Love Notes
And lastly fantastic entertainment by the ever so talented NikNat Entertainment <3
We couldn’t have done any of this without the help of our splendid suppliers and we can’t thank them enough for helping us to make your Mother’s Day everything and more!
Our Mother’s Day Gold Coast function will be raising money for the McGrath Foundation and supporting all of the amazing efforts that they put in for those with breast cancer.
If you are looking for something a bit different to do for your mum this year, then look no further. We can’t wait to deliver an experience that will last a lifetime so be sure to make your mother’s day and bring her to An Island Hideaway.
Bookings are essential! Please contact us here for more information.