Australian Beach Weddings – Top 5 Winter Wedding Trends
The top 5 Winter Wedding Trends for this year are all things that can be executed perfectly at our Australian Beach Weddings destination!
Our all-weather private venue is an exclusive island paradise hidden away in the beautiful National Park of South Stradbroke Island and is the perfect location for Australian Beach Weddings. We can transform our venue into anything that you desire including the current trends.
These trends include;
- Flowers: Ensure that you are really getting into the vibe of winter and adding some beautiful greenery to your table with some splashes of coloured flowers. You can even add ferns and moss to create the winter vibe but then incorporate bright beautifully coloured flowers to bring the warmth feeling back into your reception room.
- Buttonholes: Keep your buttonholes in sync with your theme and if you are going for the mossy woodlands feel then why not incorporate berries with fresh leaves and twine?!
- Colour Theme: Mix your traditional pastel colours together to create a very friendly and soft feel. If you are having the harshness of the dark greenery then why not mix pastel earthy tones to bring everything together.
- Coloured Cakes: Metallic and Gold colours have been trying to make their way through to the trending line for quite some time now but it is definitely trending and just looks gorgeous. To make a metallic or gold coloured cake not be so over the top why not place a single flower on the top tier and place it on a slab of wood to tie in the rustic feel.
- Wedding Favours: What is one of the most exciting things to do in winter? Roast marshmallows on the fire of course! Why don’t you incorporate marshmallows and chocolate into your wedding favours to warm up your guests at home!