Gold Coast Beach Wedding Venue: An Island Hideaway preferred photographers
Photography is a creative profession that requires a brilliant amount of skills and talent. This is something not every person possess. Those individuals who are passionate about photography can create better pictures and/or cover wedding events better than those people who consider it a work that has to be done every second.
Wedding photography has become one of the most important aspects of the wedding and people intend to hire the best in the field for top-quality pictures and videos that can last forever.
Gold Coast beach wedding venue trust between the client and the photographer is crucial. Our best photographs come out of honest emotions, not by direction. True moments are more powerful than forced sentimentality.
A wedding photographer should be talented, where there are no do-overs on the first kiss, trustworthy and totally creative, that if left in a room for 100 years, you’d never have thought a frame of shot!
Your decor, dress, flowers and cake can all look perfect on the day, but it’s the skilful shooting, expert lighting, thoughtful composition and the fly-on-the-wall discretion that will shape the memories of the day as you look back on your wedding.
A wedding photographer has a creative touch can shoot better pictures, ultimately resulting in creating beautiful memories. A creative person would make the best use of his/her skills and talent to help you get the most desirable pictures that can be remembered and acknowledged for long. No matter how far or unique your wedding photography destination may be, a creative wedding photographer will help you get the right pictures.
Hosting your wedding on the glittering Gold Coast beach wedding venue, An Island Hideaway recommends you to take a look at our list of preferred wedding photographers.
- A fully accredited AIPP Professional Photographer.
- Specialize in Weddings, Elopements, Newborns and Family Portraits.
- With attention to detail and a classic yet fresh and modern style, they will capture the romance and beauty of your wedding day with one of their spectacular Wedding Collections.
- Their amazing collections include gorgeous acrylic albums (A simply stunning must-see feature) and beautiful wall art. Even when technology advances and old digital mediums are outdated, your memories will be flawlessly preserved in your uniquely designed wedding album and art pieces.
- Finalist in the Queensland ABIA awards for 6 years, National ABIA awards Top 10 the past 3 years.
- Passionate and professional about wedding photography and have well over 20 years experience in the wedding industry. They provide beautiful wedding images at an affordable price.
- Photography style is a combination of traditional, candid, creative & fun. We are photographer’s who are professionally trained and only use professional equipment.
- They will provide you with a copyright license to the images, all images are in High Resolution and supplied on a DVD with no watermarks. This allows you to copy/print/enlarge as many images as you like. In the editing process, we will provide a selection of images to create black & whites, special effects etc.
- They can provide beautifully handcrafted digital albums or canvases at your request.
- Working with Leigh Warner will give you the opportunity to explore what will best suit you when creating memories on your special day.
- The uniqueness of each couple and their story is something that is highly valued by Leigh.
- Capturing moments that reflect the personalities and vision of the couple is something that he is honoured to be a part of.
- The approach that Leigh takes to his work can be found in his ability to connect with clients throughout the process, and the manner in which he creates a professional yet lighthearted and enjoyable environment for all those who are present.
- Leigh will also diligently ensure that everything runs smoothly so that the essence and experience of the day can be accurately captured through his lens.
- Leigh is based on the Gold Coast and has been a Wedding Photographer in the industry for 10 years full time now and still has the same amount of passion for his work when he first starts here on the Gold Coast 10 years ago.
- He has the drive to create unique and personal wedding images of you both on your wedding day is what keeps that creative flair he has for the wedding industry going.
- Leah received her training as a photographer in many forms over a 4 year period.
- Worked in children photography, for commercial and real estate photographers. 2008 is Leah when she decided to focus on what she loved most in the industry, weddings newborns and families.
- Leah spends the time getting to know her clients, especially the brides and grooms, so they feel comfortable in my presence.
- Deanne’s passion for photography started when her gorgeous daughter was born in 1986.
- Managed a photo lab the past 10 years, it has kept her in touch with currents trends in photography.
- Deanne gets inspired by each wedding she photographed in her 20 years experience in photography.
- Deanne always has the enthusiasm and considers each wedding is a new adventure.
- Highly sought after Brisbane/Gold Coast-based wedding photographer
- Jashan’s style can be described as fashionable and elegant yet classic and natural
- Jashan has the natural ability to capture the best light and will be able to bring out every best in you to create images that you will love for the rest of your lives
- Jashan has gained a wealth of experience when it comes to the wedding with close to 500 weddings under his belt